Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer
The Brand New Arizer Solo II
Meet the Solo 2, Arizer’s newest dried herb vaporizer, and an amazing piece of kit. It’s a vaporizer that epitomizes simplicity, it’s incredibly easy to use, produces great vapor and excellent flavour – everything you could want from a vaporizer device. The Solo’s signature flavour is achieved through it’s ceramic stainless steel, and glass air path. This is probably the only thing that hasn’t really changed with the Solo 2 but, when somethings not broken – you don’t fix it.
Similar to its predecessor the Arizer Solo, this device is aesthetically pleasing and features plenty of exciting upgrades. The Solo 2 punches harder, last longer, and is much more adjustable.
Arizer Solo II – Heating and Temperature
The Solo 2 may be compact but this does not mean the vape does not pack power. It has full temperature controls ranging from 122°F – 428°F and a speedy heat-up time of just over 20 seconds. This is thanks to a hybrid heating system which can not only cook your dry herbs in a short space of time but it also makes for a more even heating, and thus better flavour. You’ll also be happy to hear that this is a full 3 times faster than the first Solo vaporizer.
And, if you want to check out other vapes from the popular canadian brand you can check out the Arizer Air Vs Solo 2 here.
Arizer Solo II – Design
Solo 2 Design
The basic kit has pretty much everything you need, and is jam packed with Arizer Solo 2 accessories. As well as the vaporizer itself and of course charger, they give you two Aroma Tubes. One 110m long and the other 90mm, so you have both options for a different type of vaping experience. The idea for the aroma tubes is that instead of loading your materials into the actual oven, you load them into the glass base. They’ll will never come in contact with anything else, creating the utmost pure and tasty vapor. Also included are caps for the vapor tubes meaning you can carry them fully loaded and ready to go.
The Solo II – Features
- Significantly improved battery life over the original.
- Borosilicate glass vapor path for pure, full-flavor every draw.
- Custom temperature settings – adjust by the degree.
- Designed to be as easy as possible to clean.
- Get around 20 full sessions out of each charge.
- Full mains power unit charges the Arizer Solo 2 much faster than similar devices that use USB chargers.
- Charge to full from empty in ~3 hours
- Aroma Dish for home aromatherapy use, great for when you want infuse the smell of lavender into your home
- A belt clip pouch securely holds your Arizer Solo 2 and both of the Aroma Tubes so that you are ready to go anytime, anywhere.
- Full LCD display.
Pretty much everything about the Solo has been improved in the Solo 2, mostly including its efficiency and function. Whilst the original device used LEDs on front to indicate temperature level, the new Solo 2 has a full LCD display that conveys all the info you need, with ease. It will also allow you to adjust your settings and tells you what battery life is left. Another setting which has seen drastic improvements is the temperature control. And, Arizer have given users two choices in how they want to customise their vaping experience.
The first option allows you to adjust the temp in 10 degree increments, perfect for quickly bumping your heat up, and the second will let you adjust in one degree increments, giving you ultimate control over your device and vapor. Users also have the ability to decide how long the device stays on, how bright the screen is and the unit of temperature (either C or F). It really is a complete evolution of the original Solo.
Pros and Cons to the Arizer Solo 2 Vaporizer
|– Included Glass Aromas Tubes for pure tasting vapor, and can also be pre-loaded for use anytime, anywhere.|
|– Quick heat up time, heat up 3x time faster than Arizer Solo.|
|– Long battery life of up to 3 hours long means reliable vaping all day long.|
|– A slightly larger model in comparison to others on market.|
What we love about the Arizer Solo 2
- Quick heat up time; 3x faster heat up time than the original.
- Lighter & more portable than ever.
- Perfect temperature adjustability, can be adjusted by 1 degree.
- Easy to use and maintain.
- All glass vapor path for pure vapor.
- Reliable all-day vaping with up to 20 users per charge.
- Improved airflow, hit hard and long to get thick clouds.
The design of the Solo 2 makes it super easy to clean. To begin, shake out any loose particles of leaf and give it a wipe inside using a cotton swab soaked in isopropanol. Viola! Your vaporizer will be looking brand new in no time.